(Rajasthan Police COVID-19 Law Enforcement Assistance to Residents Pass)
Pass for residents during COVID19 Lockdown
Rajasthan Police has partnered with All Is Well to facilitate an E PASS system for the residents, to enable them to move out of their homes during the COVID-19 lockdown.
COVID- 19 Movement Monitoring
In view of Covid-19 Pandemic during a complete period lockdown, all the residents are instructed to submit an online request before any movement in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan.
Solution is developed where E-Pass can be requested online and can be quickly verified by Authorities.
- Paperless transparent way of travel pass issue
- Easy for anyone to check the status of ePass with no calls to government offices
- People movement can be monitored and tracked in case of emergency
E Pass Create Flow
- Residents can fill a simple form and submit it with the reason for movement.
- Residents are requested to submit the online request using below Url.
- Residents specify StartTime, Endtime, purpose & supporting document very clearly along with other basic necessary details, they can also mention vehicle number and driver details if required
- Residents receives SMS on their mobile number with RequestID, this RequestID can be used to check status of E-pass by Department or by resident themselves
- Once request is Approved Or Rejected by police department residents again gets notified via SMS
E Pass Approval Flow
E Pass Status
- Status of the request can be checked online
- Live status can be checked both by Officer or Resident also
- All the requests can be seen and verified by the department in the “All Is Well” dashboard.
- Departments officers can review requests and choose to Approve\Reject.
- Department can enter the name of approver and reason as well.